Saturday, January 13, 2007

What questions are asked in the I10™ survey?

Participants will be asked to respond to these statements as they relate to their primary or home department:
1. I always trust my company to be fair to all employees.
2. At work, employees are always treated with respect.
3. My supervisor keeps all employees well-informed.
4. I feel free to express my views at work.
5. My company treasures diverse opinions and ideas.
6. At work, I am encouraged to use my unique talents.
7. I always feel valued in my company.
8. My supervisor is open to new ideas and suggestions.
9. My supervisor always makes the best use of employees' skills.
10. My company delights in making the best use of employees' backgrounds and talents.
The Gallup I10™ Survey measures workplace inclusiveness--the way an organization uses opportunity, interaction, communication and decision-making to accept, appreciate and maximize the potential of diversity.

No comments: