请每一个被调查的员工按5分制回答以下12个问题:
“我的获取”
1. I know what is expected of me at work.
我知道对我的工作要求吗?
2. I have the materials and equipment I need to do my work right.
我有做好我的工作所需要的材料和设备吗?
“我的奉献”
3. At work, I have the opportunity to do what I do best every day.
我每天都有机会做我最擅长做的事吗?(是否胜任现职)
4. In the last seven days, I have received recognition or praise for doing good work.
在过去的七天里,我因工作出色而受到表扬吗?(别人是否看重你的个人业绩)
5. My supervisor, or someone at work, seems to care about me as a person.
我觉得我的主管或同事关心我的个人情况吗?(是否看重你的个人价值)
6. There is someone at work who encourages my development.
工作单位有人鼓励我的发展吗?(是否打算对你的发展投资)
“我的归属”
7. At work, my opinions seem to count.
在工作中,我觉得我的意见受到重视吗?
8. The mission or purpose of my organization makes me feel my job is important.
公司的使命使我觉得我的工作重要吗?
9. My associates or fellow employees are committed to doing quality work.
我的同时们致力于高质量的工作吗?
10. I have a best friend at work.
我在工作单位有一个最要好的朋友吗?
“共同成长”
11. In the last six months, someone at work has talked to me about my progress.
在过去的六个月内,有人和我谈及我的进步吗?
12. This last year, I have had opportunities at work to learn and grow.
过去一年里,我在工作中有机会学习和成长吗?
No comments:
Post a Comment